Design, Drafting and Engineering Services
Specializing in lifting and transportation of heavy machinery, Accusteel's team of project and design engineers can provide turn-key solutions to unconventional problems.
Our Value Process
- Defining Project Scope to ensure client expectations are in place.
- Gather information and generation of ideas.
- Analyze ideas based on cost, value, and long term impact.
- Evaluation of Ideas and creating a plan of action for execution.
- Submit a Proposal to the client with a value proposition for project success.
- Start project determining Key Performance Indicators with the client to measure success and schedule milestones.
- Project Delivery - Customer Satisfaction based on meeting KPI's and initial expectations.
With the use of 2d and 3d CAD software, structural element analysis software, finite element analysis software, and other tools at hand, our team can provide comprehensive turn-key solutions. From idea conception to fabrication and delivery, Accusteel's facility is prepared for your project needs.
No matter the industry Accusteel can produce unique frame solutions to handle a variety of loads. With capacities of 35ton, all the way up to 1000ton offroad transporters Accusteels design and fabrication experience is primed for unique transport challenges.
With the help of analysis software coupled with extensive experience, Accusteel can design and fabricate equipment for original equipment manufacturers, mining transporters, renewable energy, oil & gas, utilities, and more.
"TRANSPORT INNOVATION OF TOMORROW"
Call us today at 1-780-960-6699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a project that requires innovative solutions? Do you need a customized product to move your equipment? Give us an opportunity to work with you.
Give us a call or send us an email with your questions today!