Heavy Transport Engineering
Heavy Transport Engineering Edmonton
Specializing in lifting and transportation of heavy machinery, Accusteel’s team of project and design engineers can provide turn-key solutions to unconventional problems.
Our Value Process
- Defining Project Scope to ensure client expectations are in place.
- Gather information and generation of ideas.
- Analyze ideas based on cost, value, and long term impact.
- Evaluation of Ideas and creating a plan of action for execution.
- Submit a Proposal to the client with a value proposition for project success.
- Start project determining Key Performance Indicators with the client to measure success and schedule milestones.
- Project Delivery – Customer Satisfaction based on meeting KPI’s and initial expectations.
With the use of 2d and 3d CAD software, structural element analysis software, finite element analysis software, and other tools at hand, our team can provide comprehensive turn-key solutions. From idea conception to fabrication and delivery, Accusteel’s facility is prepared for your project needs.
Heavy Transport Engineering & Heavy Lift Engineering
No matter the industry Accusteel can produce unique frame solutions to handle a variety of loads. With capacities of 35ton, all the way up to 1000ton offroad transporters Accusteels design and fabrication experience is primed for unique transport challenges.
With the help of analysis software coupled with extensive experience, Accusteel can design and fabricate equipment for original equipment manufacturers, mining transporters, renewable energy, oil & gas, utilities, and more.
Accusteel can also design and fabricate custom transport attachments for moving equipment.
Example Specialized Transport Attachments Include:
- Loading Bolsters
- Turn Tables
- Vessel Saddles
- Tailing Frames
- Tow bars and hitches
Contact us today with your attachment requirements.
Accusteel can also design and fabricate custom Specialized Lifting Devices.
Example Specialized Lifting Devices Include:
- Spreader Bars
- Gantry Systems
- Jack and Roll Systems and Components
- Specialized Lifting Devices
- Boom Extensions
- Overhead Crane Runways and Bridges
Contact us today with your lifting device requirements.
When hydraulics and control systems are required, Accusteel can provide design solutions and components to meet the requirements of the project.
Hydraulic and Control Design Include:
- System Design and development
- Unitized valve block design
- Component specification and procurement
- Actuator Customize Design
- PLC and Remote Control Programming
Contact us to get started on your system design and implementation today!
Preparing for safe and legal transport of loads are the keys to a successfully planned trip. Accusteel provides load studies to determine axle and group loads for different configurations.
Load Studies Include:
- Unit weight distribution diagrams
- Axle and group loads
- Load configuration to meet legal requirements
Contact us to find out more.
If you have a project that requires drafting services, Accusteel can provide CAD drawings in both 2d and 3d. From as-built existing structures to new ideas, our team can put them on paper for you.
Example Drafting Services Include:
- Industrial working packages
- Fabrication drawings
- Machining drawings
- Image Rendering
- Sales Drawings
Contact us today with your drafting requirements.
TRANSPORT INNOVATION OF TOMORROW
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Contact our sales team today and tell us about your equipment requirements
Call us today at 1-780-960-6699
Do you have a project that requires innovative solutions? Do you need a customized product to move your equipment? Give us an opportunity to work with you.
Give us a call or send us an email with your questions today!